Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

yay for new jobs

I got not just one but two new jobs this semester.
one problem is that they kind of clash with each other because I'll be working at
BYU salt lake center & the U
but hey--- they are close to my home and works perfect with my school schedule :)
I start next week.. wish me luck!
the byu salt lake center right in downtown (and close to the gateway--maybe i'll take some anthro or j.crew breaks...)

the office at the salt lake center  
At the U I will mostly be here making sure future doctors aren't cheating on their test.. 

where I will be patrolling.. 
I know it isn't super interesting but thanks for humoring me! 
now I am off to pottery barn to find a few frames for our room

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Chels! A job is a job, and I know you'll work hard at it. And having a job always gives peace of mind :)

    ReplyDelete