Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look Who I Found..in my coupons

I was looking through some coupons that arrive in everyone's mailbox
the ones we usually throw in the junk mail pile

As I was looking through coupons for gutters and airduct cleaning
I was about to give up until I saw...
my sister
FAYE



She did this photoshoot about a year ago in California

haha hilarious! and RANDOM


What is even more strange is when I was driving in my car a couple of months ago around the University of Utah I saw a bus and a large picture of a superhero girl in the same colors Red and Yellow.. I thought it's Faye! I never saw that bus again because I did just take a .0467 second glance but after seeing her in my coupon book it had to be her.

*I need to find that bus*

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, that really is so random!! I'll have to check our coupon stack (aka, recycling bin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! We need to get together soon! xo

    ReplyDelete