Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

November

I am becoming a once a month blogger! 
I finally uploaded pictures from the past month or so

Dane took me out on a wonderful date to cafe trio. 
delicious! it was so yummy and so much fun to go out once in a while. I loved this date with dane. He looks so handsome huh?

The next event we had together that I took my camera out for was the blackout Utah vs. tcu football game. This is when tcu was ranked 4th i think and Utah ranked 5th... both undefeated.
lets just say that the game didn't go so well.. but it was still fun for the first 15 minutes :)



The following week Dane went up to Notre Dame game with his dad. He has always wanted to see touchdown jesus...
he got his wish. 


Just this past week Harry Potter 7 (part 1) came out
amazing!
We are obsessed and love the movie
It was his brothers birthday and we went to the midnight showing. 
We were exhausted but it was worth it to stay up until 3 AM
plus dane had to finish a paper after the movie..

still catching up..
just this last weekend we went out to Market Street Grill right across the street for dinner. Walking through the snow (more on that later).. 
we got some crabcakes and clam chowder. Mmm! 

dane being funny... :)

ok here's a normal one :) love him.

We went to Market Street with some of our best friends.. Jaci and Reily. They are hilarious and always make us laugh.. always a fun time with those two.
after dinner the utah football game was on but I was in the mood to learn how to make my first pie. So i went on pioneerwoman and found a pumpkin cream pie she makes. It is actually really good! 
by the way i watched pioneerwoman in the throw down with bobby flay.
It was cute.. you should watch it. I love her

anyways here's my pie! with graham cracker crust. Mmm!


1 comment:

  1. Fun to see all of your pictures. I am so glad you updated your blog it is really cute. It looks like you two have been having some fun times!

    ReplyDelete