Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

That time of year again..

It's Rivalry week.
The end of the football season is bittersweet for us..
bitter for Dane, sweet for me.
Don't get me wrong, I love going to the games with him, watching football highlights etc.. 
but I do get excited when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel that won't revolve around football talk.
Today was the UTAH vs BYU game up at the U

We sat with his dad and brother and they were awesome seats (*thanks!*)


The game was fun.. freezing-- but fun. Both teams looked horrible but the Utes won at the very end 17-16.
byu was to kick a field goal --a couple seconds on the clock-- and everyone thought it was over. Dane told me to grab my bag so we could get out of there after byu kicked it in for the win. We were all prepared and then Utah blocked a kick. Everyone went nuts! Dane's face was classic-- I love when he's happy. 

Did I mention how cold it was? Snow below our feet! I had 6 layers on my top-- 2 layers on my bottom-- gloves-- hat-- neck warmer-- blanket- and hand warmers. 
I was still cold! burrr!

1 comment: