Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a sick computer

*Just a little post about my computer being sick*
my computer's battery has not been holding a charge very well and one of the fans that cools it down sounds like an airplane about to take off when I would turn it on. I decided to take it in to apple and get it fixed.

I do not understand how people just hang out in that store. There are tons and tons of people just messing around in there, and it is so hot! I was sweating just waiting for the genius bar to open up. I for one never want to go in to that store unless I have to. They were super helpful and nice and were going to fix my computer for free! yay free fixings and free battery--sweet.

I got my computer back but still the thing was not holding a charge. I wanted to run the battery all the way out to see how long it lasted, and when I did my computer would not turn on.
 I charged it and charged it and charged it
It didn't even acknowledge me and try to turn on.
So I went back into my favorite place --- ugh--- waited---- and they took my computer away and shipped it off somewhere.
I hope to get it back soon because I need to upload more pictures and save some documents for my class I am taking on it.

The good things that have come from this is that I am almost done reading Harry Potter 7 just in time to refresh my memory for the movie this weekend. I haven't wasted my time on the computer messing around but reading something fun.

as I am nearing the end of the 7th book, even though I have read it before, I completely forgot most of the things that are happening in the book and I don't want Harry Potter to end...

2 comments:

  1. frustrating..... grrgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. the apple store smells like nerdy sweat. i hate going in there. drew had to get a key fixed on his macbook so I kindly let him go in alone :) I love apple, but not their crowded store.

    ReplyDelete