Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what a beautiful day

dane and i were married on May 15th, 2010 in Newport Beach Temple
It was such a fun day
from the morning to the evening we both had a blast and we know our families did too.
we are so grateful for our families and everyone that was involved with helping us start our lives together.
I am finally back to blogging after being so far behind.
I'll start mostly with pictures that I need to update and let them speak for themselves...



the temple group shot
we had such an amazing group with us at the temple
thank you!

with dane's family, they are so great


i love my family and my parents are awesome.
I was in love with the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful! Aubrey did such an incredible job, thank you! everyone loved them and enjoyed them as much as I did.
I know the groomsmen loved eating their boutonnieres after (mmm kumquats)
 of course i had to snap one with my pup :)

3 comments:

  1. I just loved doing your wedding flowers! :) You two are just so perfect together! Hope you're enjoying every waking minute of married life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. chels!
    your wedding looked amazing :) i'm sad i missed it but am happy you are so happy! i love you and still can't believe you are married... weird! seems like just yesterday we were hanging around the streets of new york being cool ha.

    I LOVE YOU!
    -keileigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so beautiful! Thank you for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete