Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

I took very very few pictures during the break..
i don't like when i do that.
but Christmas was excellent! I loved being back at home with my family, I miss them all so much while we are in Utah finishing up school.
We had lots of fun while we were down there, we played Just Dance 2, ate yummy dinners from my mom, played games, and tennis, watched tess' soccer games, and just hung out together.
The week went by way too fast
especially because i got sick towards the end and slept basically the whole time.. not fair.

Here is a picture of the kids with our Christmas PJs on, my mom made the girls bottoms and the boys got some sweats. My mom is so clever.. she got us T's with our favorite tv shows. Dane&myself = The Office, Brooke&Bret's = Friday Night Lights, Tess = Cake Boss, Noah = Shark Week and Faye&Reese = Disney princesses
stole this picture from my mom.. thanks!

I haven't taken a picture of the Christmas gifts my mom made for me (I will eventually) but they were amazing and my favorite gifts I have ever gotten.
She made a quilt for me with all of my old volleyball festival t shirts (seriously incredible) she also made the cutest "grocery" bags
**but they are too cute to use just for shopping so I am using them for everything else too** 
People have complimented me on those bags asking where they could get one -- ya i feel pretty cool.

here are the only pictures i took while we were watching tess play soccer.. and Charlee is in every single one. she's too cute.




hope everyone had a merry christmas plus a happy new year

1 comment: