Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wish i was done tomorrow

I cannot wait for the day when I will be finished with school.
I feel like I have been in school forever and still have forever to go

but really I probably have a year left depending on a few special things that might come up this year. 
Compared to Dane I am practically done. He still has many years ahead of him.

As I go through the week with school, work, homework, studying, reading ...same same same..
I have to tell you I just can't wait to be done with school and do things that I love or things I want to learn how to do.
I have a growing list 
learning more in photography and illustrator
how to sew
I am loving this
I saw this on etsy from here and she uses freehand embroidery on her sewing machine..
I had no idea what that was but I looked it up and I really want to do this and combine free hand embroidery with art

make a decent meal more than once a week
have more time to read for fun.. books I pick out.
keeping a clean house for most of the week and not just the weekend
trying different crafts or projects I see on other blogs or Martha Stewart

2 comments:

  1. uhh...did you read my mind? or... did you read my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in due time you will be doing those things. I love the new blog. It so fits your personality.

    ReplyDelete