Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

future home

I found the style I want for our future home.
I found these images from the Lettered Cottage which I found through the Pioneer Woman 
the makeover the Lettered Cottage did on their home is amazing.
I love the nautical/beach theme throughout the whole home and from what i gathered they did most of the remodel themselves and had such awesome ideas. 
one day. (probably in 15 years) when we buy a home I can incorporate ideas like these...

i love the white with pops of color throughout the house
 i love a light kitchen with open cupboards


loving these bedrooms!!


3 comments:

  1. Love that house! Drew and I always watch HG TV to get home ideas. We love the white airy kitchen look too. One day.... one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crispness of the white, it reminds me of your bedroom... hope you guys are doing well, haven't talked in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the sweet shout out! :-D
    We're about to unveil the *new* reading room next week...shhh!


    Layla :-)

    ReplyDelete