Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1 year


we have been married for one year! 
It seems crazy that a year has gone by
 it has been the best year ever he is the best thing to ever happen to me and I love him so much!!

to celebrate we went up to boise to see Wicked
before the show we decided to go to boise fry company where they have different potatoes
we got a sweet potato, purple potato and an okinawan potato
they were awesome! the burgers... not so much but thats ok


the okinawan potato

after dinner we headed over to the play and walked around the school and park before it started

then the show finally started.. it was amazing
our seats were awesome and perfect we both really enjoyed wicked and sang it on that way home :)




we only went away for one day but we had a great time
the drive wasn't anything exciting, idaho is not my favorite but there were some pretty green fields every once in a while

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2011

    Congratulations Chels! I love your wedding day pics :)

    Also, we will totally miss you in Kenya this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I also can't believe it's been a year - where does the time go!? We're going on three this summer, so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 22, 2011

    I can believe it's a year. Dayne's a pretty good guy. I love you Chels. I look forward to the Outer Banks in June. Keep working hard. I know you would love to be in Kenya. Maybe next year for a graduation present, unless you are attending Oxford or something like that. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time :) Happy ONE YEAR!

    ReplyDelete