Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pinterest

I got a pinterest account 

I haven't had time to look around or start mine up 
(and truthfully I probably won't have time until I read these large articles for school--which are all about genes and biology--and have words I've never heard before--plus have no clue how they tie into my major--and i'll need to make sense of those articles to write a few papers) 
so until then it will be blank 
but I am excited to start my pinterest when I am done and have some fun on it


and here is mine if i ever get around to doing it


this is a screenshot of what pinterest looks like
I am excited for pinterest because I can save pictures or ideas on this website instead of wasting space on my computer and I'll know where I got the idea from so it won't get lost.

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to looking at pinterest but don't have an account. Thats awesome I'll look for your pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to create an account for sure! How long did it take you to get off the wait list??

    ReplyDelete