Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Eating Raw

I have been reading a blog lately laureneatsraw.blogspot.com and it has really made me curious about eating raw foods.
Then I think about how much I love meat and cooked foods and baked goods and I stop thinking about going raw...
but then I start to think I am going to try and go semi-raw
I am going to try and eat raw as much as possible but of course eat the occassional chicken or turkey or fish.

we'll see.
we are going away for the weekend for our one year anniversary
I am very excited to get away for a little bit.
when we get back I think I am going to try to transition to raw

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2011

    Welcome to a beautiful life. I love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read busybeelauren too and saw her raw food blog. Very interesting. I think I would be willing to try a 90% raw diet or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should look at greensmoothiegirl.com! its fun to make the green smoothies and they are a good way to get more greens and veggies in your diet. when i have time to make them, i have one for breakfast

    ReplyDelete