Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Didn't you know...?

That I have the coolest and cutest mom?
 
Even though my family are huge zoobies (BYU fans)
and I happened to marry the biggest UTE ever possibly created..
she sent up a package for the game Dane and I will be going to after work today up at the U.

She did however hide one tiny reminder of BYU...


our utah game basket full of candy we LOVE (and red)


can you spot the one hint of BYU?

There it is.. right on the bottom so no one can take it out.

Cute huh?

4 comments:

  1. nice. I'll be there tonight. Go utes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is the cutest! I love that she added byu in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu do have the cutest mom! Amy is so cool. I love this whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have the CUTEST, coolest mom. No doubt about it. I love her more each day.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete