Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"for the longest time"

I am just discovering that I love this song from Billy Joel
I am loving it





oh and don't even get me started on this song by Billy Joel. If I would blast this through out my apartment everyday that would be just fine by me.


I am no Billy Joel fanatic but those songs are so fun. I love "Still Rock and Roll to Me" especially when it talks about the cars and clothes. My favorite line... "Should I try and be a straight A student... if you are then you think to much."    
Wisdom right?
ok ok. I was kidding.

We didn't start the Fire is another good one (but gets old after a minute) and the only three I like today.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Imagine my surprise when I went to comment on someone's blog and saw your comment. I thought "hmm, Chels and Dane....I think there is a couple in my ward with those names?" Lo and behold, here you are :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete