Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Who's the Birthday Boy!?

Happy Birthday to Dane
the most amazing
handsomest,
smartest,
funniest,
sweetest,
wonderful man I am married to.
he is so much fun and tries anything, everything with him is exciting.
he is so selfless and shares everything with me
everyone just loves him and he can talk to anybody about anything for hours and hours
he speaks french and is always concerned about the people around him and thinks about them and ways to help them.
He is such a hard worker and so smart and always pushes himself.
I can go on and on!!
He is so special!
How lucky am I!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANE!

**I hope you start feeling better and get over your sickness**

1 comment:

  1. hey bday boy!

    We love you!
    Love
    Bret Brooke and Girls!

    ReplyDelete